Members of the Teaching Business and Human Rights Forum have identified these topics as priority thematic areas for teachers.
Introduction: Teaching Business and Human Rights
- Mandatory Human Rights Due Diligence Legislation
- Mandatory Human Rights Reporting (Español)
- OECD National Contact Point Complaints
- Business and Peacebuilding
- Human Rights and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Human Rights and the Environment
- Banks and Human Rights
- International Labor Rights (Español)
- Land Rights
- Mega-Sporting Events and Human Rights
- “Shared Value” and Human Rights
If you teach the subject, we invite you to participate in this collective effort by contributing a Teaching Note.
The Forum is working to make Handbook content available in multiple languages. A number of teaching notes are now available in Spanish. We thank the law firm Hogan Lovells for its pro bono support of Forum efforts to promote BHR education globally.